Digital Marketing Assistant
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Digital Marketing Assistant with a can-do attitude, who is proactive to join our growing team in the private health care sector.
Supporting the Digital Marketing of the business, this role is an integral and vital part of the digital and content team and split across various tasks, from website management, content uploading, technical SEO, PPC & data-driven tasks.
- Uploading Content to Wordpress
- Learning latest SEO techniques
- Management of Wordpress sites, checking functionality and processes
- Technical SEO – Crawls, Audits, Management
- Social media: managing, maintaining and growing our channels (in particular Facebook, Twitter, Google +)
- Monthly and weekly reporting
- Working closely with the Digital Marketing Team
- Creating Pages for PPC – Conversion Rate Optimisation
- Marketing professional with 1-2 years' experience in a digital, content and social media environment
- Knowledge of content management websites such as Drupal and Wordpress preferred
- Excellent verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to communicate directly with senior marketers in a professional manner
- Experience of email marketing systems
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics & Search Console
- Working knowledge of CRM systems
- This is a fast-paced role which requires a very organised approach, attention to detail, ability to multi-task and respond quickly to requests
- Ability to use initiative and work as a team player in a close-knit team
Interviews will take place by zoom call initially and then 2nd interview in the office in Borehamwood.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Start date: 01/11/2019