Business / Sales Development Co-ordinator
Match Performance /Matchp4
About Match Performance /Matchp4
Match Performance is a dynamic and inspiring professional services company, helping organisations enact their change ambitions in a more effective way. In the face of accelerating change and challenging economic times, we continue to embrace technology in more and more innovative ways to help our clients achieve their capability goals.
Using a mix of consultancy, technology and an extensive network we have gained over the last 20 years, we work with organisations to enhance their performance. Regardless of complexity, we help organisations improve their Digital and Business Change agenda’s, whether this is in the form of a team, outcome or individual. We only support clients if we can genuinely add value and equally, only as long as they need us.
About the Role
At Match, we place great emphasis on building positive, lasting and trusted relationships with our clients. The role of Business/Sales Development Co-ordinator supports the growth of the business through further opportunities by establishing and developing relationships with clients and other partners, and how the company can best generate revenue through the services we provide to our clients.
You will be supporting departments such as Sales, Marketing, as well as Delivery by ensuring that the business is prepared for further developmental progress. You will be focusing on outreach, prospecting, and connecting with many possible leads and determining if they would be suitable clients to work with. Once leads have been established, you will guide them through the sales funnel – transforming them from leads to clients.
You will act as the vital link between clients and the company. The role is demanding and diverse, but done well it will reap high rewards! It will involve:
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, clients, partnerships, and services – as well as new ways of reaching existing markets;
- Monitoring changes in business data, as well as writing and presenting reports on findings to the Directors;
- Thinking and working strategically by setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the company, whilst carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes;
- Discussing promotional strategies and activities with the marketing department;
- Fulfilling requirements for business deals and other business obligations;
- Possessing an excellent understanding of the company’s services;
- Encouraging employees to take part in growing the business by showing enthusiasm for your work and maintaining a positive attitude;
- Driving existing and new business opportunities through marketing the company.
- Connecting with prospective clients to identify their needs and recommending our services through a variety of contact methods such as social media, emails, and phone calls;
- Moving through the sales pipeline via conducting research in regards to potential clients and their needs, challenges, capabilities, structures, and additional criteria;
- Possessing product knowledge to increase the likeliness of generating sales with clients, with an emphasis on closing deals;
- Setting up meetings and calls between prospective clients, and presenting service information once their needs have been identified and established;
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential clients, as well as building on the long-term trusted relationships with current clients;
- Collaborating with the Directors to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met;
- Performing regular follow-up calls or emails, and facilitating communication with existing clients to ensure their satisfaction.
- Office based in Northamptonshire with remote working
- £22-25K basic salary + uncapped commission (OTE of £50K year 1, £70-£80K year 2).
- Clear, structured, personal career plan from entry level/Trainee, right up to Associate Director.
- Encouragement and support to become an expert in your chosen sector
- Early finish on a Friday
- Free parking
- Travel expenses paid when working offsite
- Pension and Sickness Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- 30 days holiday (inclusive of 8 bank holidays)
- Friendly and supportive team
- Team building days and team events
Apply for this role
If you're interested in this role, please click the button below to apply and we'll be in touch.
Salary: £22,000 to £25,000 per year
Location: Northamptonshire or Remote
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Start date: ASAP