Junior Entrepreneur (aka Market Executive)
About the Role
Unique full-time job opportunity for graduates of 2018 and 2019 in our Digital Entrepreneur Bootcamp!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
-Recruiting & attracting the right brands to work with Sweatcoin and placing their products in the app -Participating in strategic projects & new project/product launches -Potentially taking over responsibility for the company’s operations in one country/region (e.g. UK & US, if you speak Spanish then Spain and Latin America, German - Germany & Austria) -Creating a marketplace where movement is the currency
-A fresh graduate of 2018/2019 and available to work full-time -Fluent English and Fluent Spanish or German as an advantage! -Have strong analytical skills, good with numbers -Creative at reaching out to people you need without being annoying -Restless at negotiating the best deal -Comfortable with any mode of communication be it IRL, e-mail, messenger or Snapchat -And most importantly, like to close those deals and not just talk…
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- Experience of working for at the fastest growing health and fitness tech startup and app in history and opportunity to grow professionally along with the business!
- Stock options after 12 months of employment with SweatCo Ltd.
- Having fun and learning from your more experienced colleagues — serial entrepreneurs, investors and engineers. Participation in the world-class conferences and corporate learning & development program.
- Corporate trips abroad to exciting locations: Portugal, Spain, Russia...
- Amazing pets friendly office in The Ministry near Borough metro station.
- Free Gym access, yoga classes, weekly cinema screenings, and free Ministry of Sound club tickets
Salary: £24,000 to £30,000 per year
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (flexible)
Start date: 01/09/2019