• Highly motivated, self-organized, successful postgraduate of MSc in Computer Science.
• Developed strong understanding of many modern programming languages (JAVA – Hibernate and Spring, Python, Ocaml, Qtpi – quantum programming language, SQL, MySQli, C, Arduino – similar to C, Assembler, Processing – graphic visualization data).
• Experienced leader of a university group projects, delivering the best results with the use of agile methodology as well as self-organized developer. Those were successfully used in Commercial environment towards of developing Standard Java Web apps or new Java Spring-Boot apps.
• Ability to translate Programming software to Software Project management and vice-versa using (UMLET, UML – design class diagrams and effort estimation) with low risk management.
• Able to work with commands on command line in Windows or Ubuntu.
"Great people to work with. Friendly, good communicators and I love the concept.
We've already got one great DigitalGrad working for us, doing a great job"
Chief Marketing Officer, Yoti
“We've been very impressed with the whole experience, and found it much more successful that recruiting grads directly ourselves.
Far better than any recruiter experience we've had in the past."
General Manager, Reload
“We hired through DigitalGrads - not only do I love the concept, but the team behind it are genuine, friendly & helpful. We've been approached by many recruitment companies and DigitalGrads are the first we've been happy with!"