Masters Graduate in Engineering Management keens on commencing a career with enthusiasm, hardworking ability, and a positive attitude waiting for an opportunity to draw on my skills and past experiences for the triumph of the organization. Currently training in Six Sigma to further hone my skills.
• Guided a team in an internship with the UK- stationed company as my advanced practice during my master’s by acting as a project manager.
• Proven ability to establish and maintain excellent communication and relationships with clients.
• Earned a product evaluation for the lucrative results of the project.
• Sound knowledge of the working of remote drones acquired from hands-on experience in building it.
• Endorsed in Siemens NX training up to the third level.
• Optimistic conveyer with accompanying fine demonstration abilities.
• Hands-on experience in MOTORCYCLE Over hauling in automobiles during under graduation.
The information featured on this page has been provided by the candidate. We encourage every employer to verify any information they need to prior to making an offer.
"Great people to work with. Friendly, good communicators and I love the concept.
We've already got one great DigitalGrad working for us, doing a great job"
Chief Marketing Officer, Yoti
“We've been very impressed with the whole experience, and found it much more successful that recruiting grads directly ourselves.
Far better than any recruiter experience we've had in the past."
General Manager, Reload
“We hired through DigitalGrads - not only do I love the concept, but the team behind it are genuine, friendly & helpful. We've been approached by many recruitment companies and DigitalGrads are the first we've been happy with!"