• a creative-minded individual with a very strong passion for design, project management, sustainability, print, branding, marketing and photography
• qualified in a Visual Communication (Design) degree, awarded by a specialist arts institution
• confident in using Adobe Creative Suite for Graphic Design, Photography & Artworking (with some exposure to XD, After Effects & Sketch)
• experienced in using MS Office Packages and other tools
• very motivated by progression, development and learning
My skills reflect on...
• working in customer/client-facing roles for 10+ years
• interning for a sustainable t-shirt brand whilst studying
• creating my own sustainable clothing brand concept
The information featured on this page has been provided by the candidate. We encourage every employer to verify any information they need to prior to making an offer.
At a glance
Looking for work in: London
"Great people to work with. Friendly, good communicators and I love the concept.
We've already got one great DigitalGrad working for us, doing a great job"
Chief Marketing Officer, Yoti
“We've been very impressed with the whole experience, and found it much more successful that recruiting grads directly ourselves.
Far better than any recruiter experience we've had in the past."
General Manager, Reload
“We hired through DigitalGrads - not only do I love the concept, but the team behind it are genuine, friendly & helpful. We've been approached by many recruitment companies and DigitalGrads are the first we've been happy with!"